Welcome To Michels Family Dental of La Mesa,
Where You Are Treated Like Family
Michels Family Dental is truly a family orientated dental office — an office where every patient is treated with dignity and respect, as if they were part of the family. Dr. Alan Michels graduated from the University of Southern California Dental School over 30 years ago and now works with two of his seven sons, Steven and Paul, to provide the latest in dental care in a trusting environment. They also work with carefully selected team members who share their values, and their passion for creating lasting dental health for their patients.
Dr. Paul Fjeldsted and Dr. Thomas Olinger head the Michels’ Family office on University Avenue in La Mesa. Dr. Fjeldsted is a graduate of the University Of Southern California Dental School with training in biomimetic dentistry which allows him use the latest technology. Dr. Olinger is a doctor of Dental Surgery with a degree from the Ohio State College of Dentistry. He is also a serving Captain in the United States Navy Reserve. They both share the Michels’ passion to provide their patients with the highest quality dentistry in a comfortable and family orientated environment.
Why Choose Michels Family Dentistry?
- We take care of all of your dental needs general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, implants, Invisalign, oral surgery, and children’s dentistry all in the same office.
- We treat you like family and provide a relaxing and trusting atmosphere. That, coupled with a caring team can make all the difference in your experience.
- We’ll see you the same day, if needed.
- We emphasize total patient care, blending the very latest in cosmetic, restorative, and preventive dentistry with proven, state of the art technology.
- We provide three dental hygienists, who use the latest techniques (including lasers), to help you maintain optimal oral health.
- We offer Sedation Dentistry for those who may need a little more relaxation during treatment.
Don’t put off necessary dental treatment because good oral health is extremely important to good overall health. Together, we’ll decide on a treatment plan that’s best suited to your individual situation. Then we’ll organize your treatments in order of importance, and discuss cost and payment options. Your dental health is our top priority. We are firm believers that patients come first, which is why we make getting dental healthcare as convenient as possible.